Description. Designed for low-pressure grease or oil applications, the MSP divider valve assembly provides precise monitoring and positive feedback.
MSP assemblies are simple to install and operate. The modular design provides complete flexibility.
Components. Each assembly includes a minimum of three working valve sections and a base plate comprised of one inlet, one end and any number of intermediates, depending on the number of valve sections required (minimum of 3 and maximum of 8). This design provides from 1 to 16 working outlets with the use of crossport and singling plates. Each outlet is equipped with internal check valves. External check valves are available to keep the lines full and prevent lubricant from re-entering the assembly.
Options. SAE, NPT and BSP thread options on inlet and outlet connections allow installation on any equipment– domestic or international.
MSP assemblies are available in carbon steel with corrosion-resistant plating, as well as in stainless steel.
MSP assemblies can be provided with a zero-leak inlet shut-off. Either electrically or pneumatically actuated, this is a three-function valve:
1. allows lubricant to enter the divider valve,
2. bypasses lubricant to another divider valve, or
3. diverts lubricant back to the tank.
A zero-leak inlet shut-off replaces the standard inlet or can be mounted in-line with a remote manifold kit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Suitable for grease or oil applications
- Up to 16 lubrication points
- Up to 3,500 psi
- Built-in check valves help keep lines full
- Replaces DropsA , Lincoln , SB block valve assemblies
- Available in stainless steel
- Bypass section available to enable or eliminate lube points in the future