Arc Flash Analysis
Allied Reliability Electrical Services offers arc flash and short circuit analysis studies which help clients comply with changing electrical safety regulations.
- This study details the hazards that workers encounter when working on electrical equipment and the methods necessary to reduce the risk of injury.
- Each study involves an inspection of the electrical distribution system.
- This study includes up-to-date single-line drawings of the electrical system for each type of analysis.
- A report and safety labels indicating hazard levels.
- The report also details the required personal protection equipment (PPE) for working on specific electrical equipment.