Tube Turns, now a division of Sypris Technologies, was founded in 1927 and produced the first American-forged seamless pipe elbows.
With expanding products within the Oil, gas, chemical, and petrochemical industries, Tube Turns is world-renowned for high-quality, reliable products.
Multiple designs of Quick Open Closures that are suited to meet the customer requirements, technically and commercially.
- T-Bolt – Low-Pressure Applications which is inexpensive and competitive with the conventional Bolted Cover.
- Hinged Closure Catalog
- T-Bolt Catalog
- T-Bolt Closures Horizontal
- T-Bolt Closures Vertical
- Double Bolt - For higher pressure and adopted a two-piece yoke allowing for easy access into the vessel.
- Double Bolt Closure Catalog
- Double Bolt Vertical
- Yoke Closure Catalog
- Threaded - Also for higher pressure and commercially attractive.
- Tool-Less - Very competitive on the larger sizes and higher pressures. Easy Access with complete safety taken into consideration.
- Tube Turns Division Tool-less Closure
Request a Quote »